THE 3RD JOB-FINDING OPTION
The training aims to unveil the uncommon processes of finding your ideal job.
Participants will have the hands-on experience that will allow them to explore the variety of high paying job options.
This is the ninth consecutive quarter that the unemployment rate in Nigeria has increased. And this training will empower participants to get productively engaged.
- This training is for the unemployed and underemployed graduates.
- If you studied for four or five years in the tertiary institution and you are unemployed. You are in the right mindset to define what unemployment is.
- Some people do not understand what it means to be unemployed. You have to be in that situation to holistically grasp what it means to live without a job.
- At the end of this training participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate in a wider context how to discover an uncommon and reliable process of landing your ideal job.
- Break the barrier of unemployment and underemployment.
- Use technology to explore various online job opportunities
- Identify and analyze job opportunities that are worth applying
Date: Wednesday, June 20th, 2018.
Event Address: No 53, Oladipo Bateye Street, GRA, Ikeja.
Contact us at 07063110614 or firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAINING FEE: N10, 000.
Bank: Fidelity Bank
Account Name: Digital City Tech Media Services Limited
Account Number: 6600008722
Joe Oye is a combination of purpose, passion, and profession.
By purpose, he is an adherent to minimalism who he helps people focus on and implement their career, business and personal aspirations in simple and quick ways. By this, he guides them to workable ideas, fresh possibilities, and emergent opportunities.
By passion, he reads a lot, writes, researches especially online and teaches through different platforms.
By profession, he is an Enterprise Content Management [ECM] specialist with the certification by AIIM International. This is aside from his calling in administration based on his first and second-degree qualifications in Sociology and the vocational training he acquired long ago in secretarial management. He is an experienced practitioner in internet marketing and copywriting.
The three P’s mentioned above have made him an author, a trainer, a speaker, a blogger and an enthusiast in anything information or knowledge gathering and sharing.
With his skills in Boolean logic and in the use of meta-search engines (like Dogpile) as well as having the mastery in the use of the deep web during the pre-Google online researching period, Joe Oye has been a professional online researcher since this period and he is now a practising power user of Google.